IN WHICH IS DISCOVERED
At UMC, we believe that our company can grow as fast as we develop our people. Through to corporate culture, we become a team, we understand each other well and can work together as effectively as possible.
UMC is committed to personal growth and professional development of its employees. Our business areas are directly connected with industrial complexes, and the company’s presence markets have dynamic development and numerous growth opportunities.
The company’s team has the opportunity to develop new ideas, new approaches and get new knowledge.
We support talented people with teamwork skills that contribute to the success of the company. We strive for continuous
UMC is an expert in the mineral industry from mining and processing to selling products and accompanying customers. The main office is in Ukraine, and we work in 7 countries of the world. We are constantly developing and are looking for talented people who want to become part of our team and be interested in providing innovative products and services to our customers.
Provide profitable growth through managing world-class customers, developing sales plans, managing customers and developing cooperation with existing company partners.
- to search for potential customers;
- to conduct commercial negotiations with customers;
- to accept and process customer orders, execute the necessary documents accompanying the commercial part of the transaction;
- ascertain the needs of customers in the products sold by the company, and coordinates orders with the customer in accordance with its needs and the availability of the range.
- work experience of at least 1 year;
- complete higher education;
- professional knowledge of MS Office;
- knowledge of English at a level not lower than Intermediate;
- industry experience is welcome.
We offer :
For our part, we offer competitive wages, transparent material and non-material motivation.
UMC wants to ensure the continuity of new challenges and opportunities for the growth of each of the employees of their team.
Our values must be bold, open, shared and caring. We believe in these qualities that are needed to build an even stronger UMC. If you can identify with them, you can strengthen our team. We hope that the candidates will openly disclose all the necessary information about themselves in the hiring process.
If you are interested in this job, we will be happy to receive a resume at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org